Over 60 countries would have joined the MUWW movement this year. 24 hours live music. COVID-19 forced us (like so many others) to cancel. We are looking now towards MUWW 2021.
We still want to celebrate this day. So, we decided to release 3 digital compilation CDs. There is one for each year with an actual show (2018 and 2019) with the bands who played at one of the shows. For 2020, we created a CD as well with potential bands who could have played MUWW shows.
There are now 50 songs from 40 different countries and it truly is an amazing range of genres with Sleaze Rock, Heavy Metal, Hardcore, Black Metal, Death Metal, Thrash Metal, Progressive and so many more. Moreover, bands from many different countries contributed. Artists from Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Finland, Germany, India, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Mozambique, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA and Venezuela are featured. So lean back and enjoy this amazing collection of WORLD METAL! \m/\m/
Here is the link to the Bandcamp page:
MUWW or Metal United World Wide includes everyone who wants to join this celebration. There is only one requirement to join, organise a metal show on the date of MUWW. It is a collection of smaller and bigger shows, concerts, festivals, or even band practice.
MUWW initiator Michael Lueders says:
“The more countries participate, the better. MUWW is meant for virtually all metalheads on this planet.”
Mozambique, Papua New Guinea, Mongolia… some rather remote countries had joined the movement in the last years with a great display of love for metal. Even Syria and Afghanistan became part of the initiative with an unforgettable concert in Damascus Bazar and a pyrotechnic loaded show in Kabul which would have made Rammstein jealous.
“It is so great to see even the most hidden-to-the-world metal scenes coming out and celebrating together on MUWW days”, explains Michael passionately.
- Motör Militia (Bahrain) – Supremacy
- Oculos (Turkey) – Remorse
- Slaves of Kali (Germany) – Tripping in Trenches
- Brotthogg (Norway) – Draugen
- Crossbones (Albania) – Gjallë
- Ravenhate (Ukraine) – Zaporozhye
- Fallen Outcast (Poland) – Don’t tell Mama
- BMV (Kosovo) – I Krist
- Riff Action Family (Russia) – Barbara
- Undusted (Latvia) – The Seventh Race
- The Black Order (USA) – The Struggle
- Bofo Kwo (Finland)- Green Leviathan
- Daemon Forest (Portugal) – Priests of Sodomy
- Draconis (Argentina) – Stair of the Death
- Parasital Existence (Uruguay) – The Last One
- Eternal Evil (Sweden) – The Nocturnal Omen
- Basher Of Thoughts (Syria) – Mental Dysfunction
- Crashtime (Switzerland) – Today`s World
- Seventh Station (Slovenia) – Morning Silence
- Age of Emergence (Australia) – Your Kingdom Dies
Join us in looking forward to MUWW in 2021. We’ll be back!