Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Roger Waters @ Arena Zagreb, 6.5.2018

svibanj 6 @ 20:00 - 23:00

350kn – 800kn
Roger Waters

Roger Waters returns to Zagreb on May 6, 2018 with a spectacular tour Us + Them, featuring classics of Pink Floyd and works from his new solo album.

The Us + Them tour will feature the revolutionary Waters hits, featuring the biggest albums of Pink Floyd, along with songs from his new well-received album “Is This the Life We Really Want?”.

The Us + Them tour was named after the 1974 song “Us And Them” from the third best selling album of all time – “The Dark Side of the Moon”.

Roger Waters said:

We are launching a new tour. It will be a mix of songs from my long career, the songs from time with Pink Floyd and some new stuff. Most likely I’m going to run 80% of the older material, and the remaining 20% ​​will be new stuff, but the themes will be related. There will be an interesting show, I promise. It will be spectacular, just like all the past.

His live performances are described by many as an experience for all senses combining superior audio-visual production and quad sound that leaves everyone breathless.

This is exactly what this tour also offers, and its multidimensional planning for the Zagreb audience will surely take on the new unforgettable Waters musical journey.

Us + Them will be the first concert in Zagreb since the tour of The Wall Live (2010-2013), his outright world tour seen by more than 4 million fans over 219 concerts. The Wall Live is still the best-selling tour of a solo musician in history.

Ticket sales for Roger Waters concert on May 6, 2018 at Arena Zagreb start on September 28, 2017 at 10:00 and can be bought here.

Details

Date:
svibanj 6
Time:
20:00 - 23:00
Cost:
350kn – 800kn
Event Category:
Event Tags:
, ,
Website:
https://web.facebook.com/events/1235336856570206/

Organizer

NuCoast Concerts d.o.o.
Website:
http://www.nucoast.com

Venue

Arena Zagreb
Ulica Vice Vukova 8
Zagreb, 10000 Croatia (Local Name: Hrvatska)
+ Google Map
Phone:
01 6420 900
nnn