- This event has passed.
Heavy Metal Brodolom
3. July 2021 @ 18:00 - 4. July 2021 @ 18:00
Heavy metal is floating again!
We organize a metal festival on board. Departure is from the port of Pula and we drive in the direction of the Brijuni archipelago. While you are beating your head and drinking alcohol, you can enjoy the view of the Pula Arena, the remains of the old Austro-Hungarian port and the 14 islands of the Brijuni National Park.
The sunset on the Adriatic has never been fiercer.
– SPEEDCLAW-Speed metal band from Rijeka, they have been playing since 2015. So far they have released two mini albums Iron Speed and Beast in the mist.
They have played a lot of concerts both in Croatia and in many European countries.
At the beginning of 2020, they played a spectacular concert at the Purgatory Club and with their performance they had already reserved a place for future concerts in our organization.
– FLESH- Heavy metal trio from Zagreb, founded in 2004. The first album is released in 2014. They have a bunch of concerts played in Croatia and they would like to single out their performance at the Metal Days 2015 festival.
They went with us to the Purgatory world tour in Belgrade in 2016, where they played in the dizzy club.
Probably the most deserving of the large number of women on this year’s shipwreck.
– KOBOLD- speed metal from Belgrade
– DEVASTATION AD-Devastation was formed in 1986 in Pula, and is one of the first Thrash Metal bands in the Balkans. Under that name they played in two ensembles until 1990, when they changed their name to Hatross, and under that name they played until 1997. A decade-long breakup of the band followed, in 2006 two band members recorded an interview for the film “City of Abundance” activity. However, the band stopped working again in 2011, but only until 2016, when they started working again, which lasts until today. The band recorded 5 demos (one of which ended up on vinyl and the other released as a cassette), one EP and one live cassette. 2021 change the name to Devastation A.D. and sign a contract with RTR Records. Recording of the album begins in September.