Home News Decapitated accused of gang rape after being arrested on kidnapping charges

Decapitated accused of gang rape after being arrested on kidnapping charges

by Vedrana Dobrić

New information has surfaced in the Decapitated story that broke over the weekend. The band had been arrested in Santa Ana, California on the night of September 8 regarding an alleged kidnapping which took place on August 31 in Spokane, Washington.

Initially, we learned all four members of the band are being held on suspicion of kidnapping, but today the charges have gotten more serious. A new story from Spokesman details court documents regarding the case released on Monday, September 11, and Decapitated is being accused of gang rape. According to the documents, the woman and her friend in question got on the band’s bus, at which point things got grim and turned into sexual assault from all four members of the band.

The court documents say:

The women said they ended up speaking with members of Decapitated and were invited to have drinks in the tour bus parked outside the venue.

One woman described being excited to be on the bus, and then one of the band members began grabbing her breasts: “He was later identified as the drummer, Michal Lysejko”.

The same woman was uncomfortable and said the band members began speaking to each other in Polish. She described the “vibe” in the bus changed, and one of the members began looking at them like they were prey.

The woman said she looked at her friend to signal they needed to get out of there. She then used the bathroom and was followed by the lead singer, Piotrowski.

The woman told police Piotrowski began kissing her as she finished using the bathroom, and she began resisting when he started undoing her belt. She said she wanted to leave the bus with her friend, but a band member indicated her friend had already left, saying: “You have to have fun. She left you”.

The woman attempted to push Piotrowski away but he grabbed her arm and spun her around to where she was facing the sink and mirror in the bathroom. She saw in the mirror and out of the corner of her eye each of the band members taking turns raping her.

The friend, meanwhile, said she watched the band members rape the other woman, and Piotrowski asked her to perform oral sex on him. When the friend refused, she was pushed to the ground and received bruises to her knees and shins.

Shortly after leaving the tour bus and driving away, at 12:43 p.m., the friend was pulled over on North Washington Street near West Boone Avenue on suspicion of driving under the influence.

In the back seat of a patrol car, the friend was allowed to use her cellphone to call the other woman, who reported the rape. A state trooper said he couldn’t help without a specific location and proceeded with his DUI investigation.

The alleged victim described her body as feeling broken. After an unknown amount of time, she told police that Waclaw (Kieltyka) helped her put her clothing on and carried her out of the bus with another male.

She walked north from The Pin and called several family members before calling 911. An officer found her near North Post Street and West Buckeye Avenue, about 2 miles from the venue. The officer also stopped by The Pin and checked the area for the tour bus, but the band had already left Spokane for their next venue.

The woman was taken to Providence Holy Family Hospital for a sexual assault examination.

Detectives noted she had significant bruising to her upper arms consistent with being restrained and small abrasions to her knuckles that were scabbed over. During the rape, she said, she was digging her fist into the wall to try and distract herself from what was happening.

Court documents say detectives from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office interviewed the band members on Thursday.

Lysejko, the drummer, made no comment other than he did not know who the girls were when shown a picture of them. He said he would not talk without using a translator.

Kieltyka, the lead guitarist, told detectives he saw both Piotrowski and Wiecek engaged in a sex acts with the woman in the bathroom. He agreed to have a DNA swab collected as evidence.

Piotrowski admitted there was a party on the bus and (the women) were present. He then requested an attorney and a translator refusing to make any further statements. He declined to give a DNA sample.

Wiecek, the bassist, admitted the women had been on the bus, but said he sat on the couch and did not see what was going on. He then said he needed a translator so he did not misspeak. He also said no one was forced to get on the bus. He then said he did not recall what happened.

Wiecek also declined to give a DNA sample.

A fifth man, Wojciech Cichocki, told detectives he was asleep in the cab of the tour bus and never saw the woman who reported being raped. Cichocki said he “only briefly” saw the friend who was later pulled over. He also made a reference to (her) Instagram account but would not elaborate on it.

Decapitated is currently being held at Los Angeles County Jail and are facing extradition back to Spokane. The article also states that police have said additional charges against the band are currently possible. Graham tells Spokesman:

Decapitated plan to fully fight the allegations that are brought against them, and we are fully confident that the other side of this story will be heard.

And earlier in the week he had told the same source: 

We have witnesses that can testify to the fact that the accuser came to visit band of her own free will and left on good terms.

Stay tuned for more!

0 comment

You may also like

%d bloggers like this: